Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Nov Wed 21, 2018 9:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post New Topic Post Reply  [ 1266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64
 Post subject: Re: Roaring 20s Superhets
PostPosted: Nov Wed 07, 2018 9:18 pm 

Thanks Matt. Publications that are in the public domain are ok, such as schematics.

I want to make this a simple picture search for 20's supers, linking in the better descriptions and more detailed information such as on Duane's site. Also a few links back to here might help with all of the pictures that are missing now.

I have begun contacting interested parties. If I miss anybody, don't hesitate giving me a PM or contact through Russ' Old Radios. I would post my email here but I already have enough friends in central Africa (still waiting for my million $).

Russ

PostPosted: Nov Thu 08, 2018 1:00 am 

Russ, you can use photos from my site if you give credit where they came from.
If you need any additional info let me know.
Good luck with you project!

PostPosted: Nov Thu 08, 2018 1:14 am 

phlogiston wrote:
Nope. They are not well organized. You have to know the name/maker. You have to be a member and pay or other hoops. So No. The site has also become quite commercial.
That is all incorrect. You can search many ways (detailed search). Membership is worthwhile, and is done by snail mail to avoid jokers, pretenders, or outright crooks. Anyone who collects radios and is not a member of Radiomuseum is shooting theirself in the feet. Long after other information is lost or deleted, RM will be around, as it is supported by a well-funded foundation.

PostPosted: Nov Thu 08, 2018 1:19 am 

phlogiston wrote:
Thanks Matt. Publications that are in the public domain are ok, such as schematics.

I want to make this a simple picture search for 20's supers, linking in the better descriptions and more detailed information such as on Duane's site. Also a few links back to here might help with all of the pictures that are missing now.

I have begun contacting interested parties. If I miss anybody, don't hesitate giving me a PM or contact through Russ' Old Radios. I would post my email here but I already have enough friends in central Africa (still waiting for my million $).

Russ

Best of luck in the Roaring 20's Superhets endeavor. I look forward to seeing the end results.

FWIW, I agree with you wholeheartedly regarding certain RM zealots and picture theft!

BR,

Terry

PostPosted: Nov Tue 13, 2018 6:17 pm 

Apex Microdyne Super added:

https://www.russoldradios.com/blog

I am going to begin working on the 20's Super ID Page.

Russ

PostPosted: Nov Sat 17, 2018 3:29 pm 

The Microdyne looks great! I enjoyed reading your article on it.

Post New Topic Post Reply  [ 1266 posts ]  Moderator: sofaslug Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64