Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: The Souvenir Shop :: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Apr Fri 18, 2014 9:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Radio Graetz Grazioso 530
PostPosted: Nov Sun 18, 2012 2:14 pm 

Hello, my name is Patricia, im from Portugal and i have an old Radio Graetz Grazioso 530, i think :P Ive been searching through the web about it but i cannot find the price of it!! Ive also searched in german websites but most of it, i just dont understand!! Can anyone tell me if its worth something?? Its from my deceased great great grandma.. Thank yall!!

Post subject: Re: Radio Graetz Grazioso 530
PostPosted: Nov Sun 18, 2012 2:23 pm 

Hello and welcome to the forums. Is this your radio:

http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/graetz_grazioso_530.html

If so, it's a nice looking set! The only price I could find was on the website above (you have to be a member to see prices). The 2005 price as sold on eBay Germany was US $156. If it's in good, working condition, I'd say the prices could range anywhere from $50 to $150 US, if you can find the right buyer. Console radios, whether they are US or European, are rather large and a lot of collectors will stay away from them for that reason.

If this is a set you are wanting to use, then it should be restored electronically before you put it in use.

Good luck, and let us know if you have any futher questions.

73, David--WD0ERU, QCWA #35042

PostPosted: Nov Sun 18, 2012 2:56 pm 

Hi, does this radio have a record changer and does ALL of it work and does it still have a new look i.e. your estimation? Where are you located in the event of shipping considerations? thanks john85

PostPosted: Nov Sun 18, 2012 4:07 pm 

Graetz Grazioso is a fairly common radio over here ... nevertheless in good state and with working recordplayer it could be worth from 50-200 euro in The Netherlands.

PostPosted: Nov Sun 18, 2012 8:57 pm 

Thank you very much Dschulma, John85 and Frans!! The radio looks ok but i dont know the standards so it can be sold :( it looks fine to me but im gonna put some pics here. Honestly, i got a bit disapointed with the price ranges... It has sentimental value. Im located in Oporto, Portugal (the country next to Spain), Europe :D