Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Jun Wed 20, 2018 12:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Finding a Dropped Critical Part
PostPosted: Dec Thu 28, 2017 7:50 pm 

That reminds me. I lost a hearing Aid but didn't remember where. I thought I may have lost it while driving back home, I had the window open and it may have flown out onto the freeway somewhere. Then I got home and went to remove the other one, so just incase I scoured the whole house and even the garage to no avail. I kept my mind going on the thought "Now where could it be?" for three months, I was tortured in my thoughts, because it was very expensive. Now In the back of my mind I do remember removing the Hearing Aid to answer the phone while I was in My radio repair room. So I searched exhaustively there several times without success.

About 2 weeks ago I went in that room to close the venation blinds, and there in front of my eyes, was my Hearing aid, in a plastic silverware tray that i use for interim parts for safe keeping. Now why didn't I see it before? HMM! Poltergeist's? Leprechaun's?

:idea: I know, I Know! I was so intent on finding it that I forgot what I was looking for. :roll: :mrgreen:

PS: These are Starkey Hearing aids with all the bells and whistles for locating them with a tablet. (But doesn't work if the Hearing Aid batteries are dead----DUH!)

Post New Topic Post Reply  [ 41 posts ]  Moderator: Chuck Schwark Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3