Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Sep Wed 19, 2018 6:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Remaking Episode of The Shadow! Need Voice Talent Volunteers
PostPosted: Jul Sun 09, 2017 2:50 am 

This is a hobby/fan project and no money will be given or received. I am a graphic and audio designer in NY. Having been a fan of The Shadow for many years I have always wanted to remake an original radio episode with updated, high quality, sound effects and music. Well it is finally time to do it! I have already had the theme music composed and its ready to go and the script is only days away from completion. What I need now are some fellow fans with voice acting abilities who would like to participate in the production. Again, there will be no compensation for you or me in this project. Once it is completed I will post it on YouTube for any and all fans of The Shadow to listen to and enjoy. Do you think you have a great Shadow voice? Maybe you can pull off Margo Lane or be a great villain? I will very soon post the characters that need voices and if you are interested in auditioning, let me know! The episode we will be remaking is "Black Rock." It featured Bill Johnstone in the role of The Shadow. Also, if you are wanting to participate, you must have a way of recording your voice in high enough quality to be used in a production of this sort. Questions, thoughts or desires, let me know!

Attachments:
The Shadow Black Rock Remake.jpg
The Shadow Black Rock Remake.jpg [ 195.5 KiB | Viewed 810 times ]