Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: The Souvenir Shop :: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Apr Thu 24, 2014 4:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

If your thread or post disappears - read the rules again - no warnings or explanations will be given when threads or posts are deleted.

The following requirements must be followed when advertising personal antique radio / TV / audio / phono items (such as discussed in the forums here) for sale in the classifieds forum:

• TITLE--Titles must START with: FS (when selling) or WTB (when wanting to buy) or Trade or Free at the beginning of the title.
  • PRICE--FS posts must have an "asking" price and offers may be sent by PM. Are you parting something out? ... price each major part (not things like screws and nuts)
  • LOCATION--There must be a location somewhere in the ad or the members profile (City & State or Zip Code are the minimum requirement). This includes WTB ads.
  • Discussion -- This is NOT a discussion forum. If you're not buying or supplying or suggesting a relevant solution, don't post - send a Private Message. Comments on pricing will be deleted.
  • Ads are limited to two per day, and may not be bumped sooner than 7 days after the last post to the thread.
  • No outside sales links are allowed other than to pictures of actual items being sold. No links allowed to eBay, Craigslist etc.
  • First to post to an item for sale stating "I WILL TAKE IT" it is first in line. Subsequent claims will be followed in the order they are posted. Claims to "Take it" can be conditional on unknowns such as shipping costs.
  • Any "PM sent" posts without posting a reason for the PM will be deleted as they are meaningless to anyone else reading the thread.
  • Once a deal is made, edit the title to say so and the thread will be locked

Post subject: Coronado Console Radio 1940's Trade?
PostPosted: Jan Wed 18, 2012 9:06 am 

I have a 1940's Coronado console tube radio. The cabinet has a few nicks and scratches but is overall
good condition. A beautiful addition to any radio collection. The radio is not working, but is complete with all tubes.
I removed the chassis and did not see any major problems, i think if you had the capacitors replaced it would work
just fine. The dial is intact and moves as it should, this model even has a tuning eye! If you're interested I will e mail you
any photos you would like to see. I am asking $150 but am very open to offers and TRADES! I am interested in wooden tube
radios from the 1920's to 1940's, candlestick telephones, antique desk fans, 1920's radio speakers, and type 01A tubes.
Let me know if you would like to buy or have an interesting item to trade!

Post subject: Re: Coronado Console Radio 1940's Trade?
PostPosted: Jan Wed 18, 2012 6:47 pm 

You'll probably generate a lot better response rate if you give your location.
For instance I'm interested, but I doubt you live near me.
Just sayin'

-Sam T.

Post subject: Re: Coronado Console Radio 1940's Trade?
PostPosted: Jan Wed 18, 2012 10:21 pm 

Shake666, no model number ? no pic ? no location ? no profile ... pass , until these thing are corrected if you don't mind .