Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: The Souvenir Shop :: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Apr Wed 23, 2014 2:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

If your thread or post disappears - read the rules again - no warnings or explanations will be given when threads or posts are deleted.

The following requirements must be followed when advertising personal antique radio / TV / audio / phono items (such as discussed in the forums here) for sale in the classifieds forum:

• TITLE--Titles must START with: FS (when selling) or WTB (when wanting to buy) or Trade or Free at the beginning of the title.
  • PRICE--FS posts must have an "asking" price and offers may be sent by PM. Are you parting something out? ... price each major part (not things like screws and nuts)
  • LOCATION--There must be a location somewhere in the ad or the members profile (City & State or Zip Code are the minimum requirement). This includes WTB ads.
  • Discussion -- This is NOT a discussion forum. If you're not buying or supplying or suggesting a relevant solution, don't post - send a Private Message. Comments on pricing will be deleted.
  • Ads are limited to two per day, and may not be bumped sooner than 7 days after the last post to the thread.
  • No outside sales links are allowed other than to pictures of actual items being sold. No links allowed to eBay, Craigslist etc.
  • First to post to an item for sale stating "I WILL TAKE IT" it is first in line. Subsequent claims will be followed in the order they are posted. Claims to "Take it" can be conditional on unknowns such as shipping costs.
  • Any "PM sent" posts without posting a reason for the PM will be deleted as they are meaningless to anyone else reading the thread.
  • Once a deal is made, edit the title to say so and the thread will be locked

Post subject: FS: Multi Elmac AF-67 transmitter
PostPosted: Jul Thu 04, 2013 2:58 am 

I am helping a good friend dispose of his equipment and he has a Multi Elmac AF-67 amateur radio transmitter for sale. The AF-67 is in above average physical condition and I have bench tested it and it works on all functions. There is no power supply however I rigged it up using another power supply that was not strictly designed for the voltages needed by the AF-67. Even so I was able to make a handful of contacts on the air with good signal reports. The original manual is included and it is wirebound along with a compendium of other technical information about the AF-67. He would like to see $100 OR BEST OFFER. The buyer pays only actual shipping charges. Cash, check or moey order acepted; no PayPal. Please PM me with any specific questions and I will do my best to provide honest and informative answers.

Attachments:
AF67.jpg
AF67.jpg [ 21.28 KiB | Viewed 136 times ]