Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Dec Fri 19, 2014 8:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: FS: Multi Elmac AF-67 transmitter
PostPosted: Jul Thu 04, 2013 2:58 am 

I am helping a good friend dispose of his equipment and he has a Multi Elmac AF-67 amateur radio transmitter for sale. The AF-67 is in above average physical condition and I have bench tested it and it works on all functions. There is no power supply however I rigged it up using another power supply that was not strictly designed for the voltages needed by the AF-67. Even so I was able to make a handful of contacts on the air with good signal reports. The original manual is included and it is wirebound along with a compendium of other technical information about the AF-67. He would like to see $100 OR BEST OFFER. The buyer pays only actual shipping charges. Cash, check or moey order acepted; no PayPal. Please PM me with any specific questions and I will do my best to provide honest and informative answers.

Attachments:
AF67.jpg
AF67.jpg [ 21.28 KiB | Viewed 180 times ]