Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Jun Thu 21, 2018 5:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Logging in
PostPosted: Mar Fri 16, 2018 3:49 pm 

I've noticed lately that if I haven't been looking at this forum for a couple of days, I'm required to log in, even if I check the "automoatic" log in box. Is that a recent requirement?

Post subject: Re: Logging in
PostPosted: Mar Fri 16, 2018 3:55 pm 

At the bottom of the Antique Radio Forums Index page... Delete all forum cookies.

Greg.

Post subject: Re: Logging in
PostPosted: Mar Fri 16, 2018 4:52 pm 

Art Hoch wrote:
I've noticed lately that if I haven't been looking at this forum for a couple of days, I'm required to log in, even if I check the "automoatic" log in box. Is that a recent requirement?

Your "Cookie" is being deleted by your browser settings. Since these days one about has to accept cookies to see webpages. I sometime back told Firefox to delete all cookies upon exiting firefox. This of course also turned into a PITA with sites that I visit frequently. So within Firefox and probably also other browsers you can find a cookie you want to keep and add that site to your Keep These Cookies list.
John k9uwa