Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Jul Wed 30, 2014 2:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hollow State Newsletter now online
PostPosted: Aug Wed 24, 2005 4:26 pm 

The Hollow State Newsletter is now available online. Site is under construction, so not all copies are available at present time.<P>Look here: <A HREF="http://www.hollowstatenews.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.hollowstatenews.com/</A> <BR><P>------------------<BR>Les Locklear<BR>Gulfport, Ms.

PostPosted: Aug Wed 24, 2005 5:18 pm 

BRAVO!!!<P>------------------<BR>DISCLAIMER: The above post is the opinion of the poster and is not intended as a political, religious, racial or gender slur. If you take offense to the above post, it is not the fault of the poster, but the fault of the reader alone. The information included in the above post was provided free of charge and without warranty. Read at your own risk.

PostPosted: Aug Wed 24, 2005 7:28 pm 

I had a look and all I can say is WOW and THANK YOU!<P>Phil Rafuse<BR>PEI Canada<P>------------------<BR>

PostPosted: Aug Wed 24, 2005 8:19 pm 

I've already copied everything on the site. Fantastic info. Thanks to Barry for that!<P>------------------<BR>

PostPosted: Aug Wed 24, 2005 8:58 pm 

Les Locklear wrote:
<font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RadioLamb:<BR><B>I had a look and all I can say is WOW and THANK YOU!<P>Phil Rafuse<BR>PEI Canada<P></B><HR>
<P>I can't take the credit for doing that, even though I have been a frequent contributor. <P>Barry Hauser the editor of the HSN decided to put it online. You will be very pleased when "ALL" the issues are up and available for downloading!! Lots of great info.<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>Les Locklear<BR>Gulfport, Ms.