Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Mar Mon 19, 2018 1:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Harrison 865B Power Supply
PostPosted: Mar Sun 11, 2018 12:23 am 

Hello, this is my first post, and thank you for adding me to the group. I've just begun poking around a little and I can see that this group is a great resource. After I retire I might have time to restore the three antique radios that I have, one of which was my grandfather's.

I just purchased this 865B power supply for my home lab and am looking for a schematic. The first step will be to recap it, and I suspect that may be all it needs because severe ripple is appearing on the output. I really like to have schematics for all of my equipment and am a little surprised as to how little information I've been able to find, especially since I found a great article in the July '62 edition of HP Journal describing its design innovations. This little supply was ahead of its time. Can someone steer me to a site that might have the schematic, or does someone have a schematic they can share? I managed to find a 6266A manual with schematic, but it doesn't appear to be very similar. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Harrison 865B Power Supply
PostPosted: Mar Fri 16, 2018 8:05 pm 

There's a manual on eBay for $20