Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise


It is currently Dec Tue 18, 2018 10:06 pm


All times are UTC [ DST ]





Post New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Sweet set, but a bit pricey
PostPosted: Feb Sat 24, 2018 11:19 pm 
Member

Joined: Jan Thu 24, 2013 11:50 pm
Posts: 2851
Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
I'd love to have this Motorola 6T, but not for $649!

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/atq/d ... 39906.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet set, but a bit pricey
PostPosted: Feb Sat 24, 2018 11:56 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 1970 1:00 am
Posts: 3907
Location: Eschew Obfuscation Virginia 23005
Diverted wrote:
I'd love to have this Motorola 6T, but not for $649!

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/atq/d ... 39906.html


How much would you love to have one? I have one that could be made available.

BR,

Terry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet set, but a bit pricey
PostPosted: Feb Mon 26, 2018 4:43 pm 
Member

Joined: Feb Thu 08, 2007 2:32 pm
Posts: 12051
Location: 06457
$95.00 radio untouched, nothing much on the cabinet style.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet set, but a bit pricey
PostPosted: Mar Sat 03, 2018 1:48 am 
Member

Joined: Jun Wed 10, 2015 5:45 am
Posts: 153
Location: Lolo Montana
radioterry wrote:
Diverted wrote:
I'd love to have this Motorola 6T, but not for $649!

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/atq/d ... 39906.html


How much would you love to have one? I have one that could be made available.

BR,

Terry

Hi Terry, Interested in selling it?

Kent.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet set, but a bit pricey
PostPosted: Mar Sat 03, 2018 1:51 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 1970 1:00 am
Posts: 3907
Location: Eschew Obfuscation Virginia 23005
Papa Kent wrote:
radioterry wrote:
Diverted wrote:
I'd love to have this Motorola 6T, but not for $649!

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/atq/d ... 39906.html


How much would you love to have one? I have one that could be made available.

BR,

Terry

Hi Terry, Interested in selling it?

Kent.


Yes, contact me through PM.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet set, but a bit pricey
PostPosted: Mar Sat 03, 2018 4:06 am 
Member

Joined: Jun Wed 10, 2015 5:45 am
Posts: 153
Location: Lolo Montana
P.M. sent.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet set, but a bit pricey
PostPosted: Mar Sat 03, 2018 4:17 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 1970 1:00 am
Posts: 12770
Location: Omak,wa,usa
Hello guys,
wow that is a crazy price nice looking set but not for almost $700.
some day I will get one
sincerely rich


Top
 Profile  
 
Post New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]  Moderator: Lou deGonzague

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
























Privacy Policy :: Powered by phpBB