Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Nov Sat 01, 2014 6:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: BK Sweeper Schematic or info?
PostPosted: Sep Wed 23, 2009 2:52 am 

I have a BK precision 3025 sweep/function generator. It has two outputs, HI and LO. As it is now, the two outputs have outputs that are the same (and I suspect at the HI level). The LO output, I think, is not LO enough. I don't have a schematic but I can eyeball the circuit board and it looks like the two outputs might each have their own output transistor. If anybody has a schematic, it would be nice to know what the output stage is supposed to look like. It looks like someone might have made a small modification in there but I'm not sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep Wed 23, 2009 6:28 pm 

Sometimes the Web surprises you. After an hour or two of fruitless searching yesterday, I posted this thread asking for info on the BK 3025. Today, I decided to try one more time but search for BK 3025 "function generator" instead of "sweep generator". One of the results near the top of the list was:

http://www.ntecusa.com/unitDetails.cfm?modelID=12149

It looked like nothing, but then I noticed the "download" tab. Lo and behold, the service information for the unit with a schematic.

This might be a good site to keep track of since they supply this kind of info for free.