Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Dec Fri 19, 2014 2:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Seco tube tester Model 1100
PostPosted: Jan Mon 05, 2004 6:27 am 

Hey guys it's me again . How's everybody holdin up from the holidays . Anyway I was wondering actually for quite some time now about this one. I found this tube tester in a dumpster outside of a repair shop. It looked so cool I thought I'd grab it and see if I could fix it . It's got 128 sockets on the panel , but it seems that the power transformer was fried and I do mean fried , as in a fire. Does anyone of you guys know how I might go about figuring out what kind of transformer to replace this with. It originally had the power line going in and three lines coming out , one green , one blue , and one yellow . theres a number on top that's still legeble it reads CV1100. So is this a stumper or can you guys give me a jump start here. Any info or direction elswhere would be very much appriciated. I say that all the time but I really do mean it . You guys have been one of my finest blessings , thanks doug seegers Nashville Tn.<P>------------------<BR>

Post subject: Seco tube tester Model 1100
PostPosted: Jan Mon 05, 2004 6:41 am 

Have to admit, I never ran across that model before. I thought Seco's last model was in 1966, but apparently not.<P>------------------<BR>