Forums :: NEW! Web Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Aug Mon 02, 2021 3:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: FS - Philco 1814, parts or whole
PostPosted: Jun Fri 18, 2021 1:28 am 

FOR SALE - I have a fairly decent Philco 1814 cabinet hi-fi. Sadly, no electrostatic extension speakers, but the center cabinet 12 is there as is the preamp and a copy of the factory schematic. :-)

Cabinet is in fairly good condition and the electronics are complete and appear to be unmolested, but minus some of the tubes. I was about to break it down and junk it out, but I thought I would put it here in case anyone is looking for one of these.

I know that by rule I "HAVE" to put a price, so I'm going to say $300, but keep in mind that I'm a reasonable person and act accordingly, especially if you want / need some parts.

Located in 72205. Obviously, local pickup is the only sensible option for the whole thing, given the size of the cabinet, but I could be convinced to sell parts, like the preamp chassis, etc., and ship them.

Or if you just absolutely HAVE to have the cabinet, I guess I could put it on Greyhound. :-)

Cheers

Keith
coolblueglow