Forums :: NEW! Web Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Oct Sun 17, 2021 9:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: NO CORONA_VIRUS DISCUSSIONS
PostPosted: Mar Wed 25, 2020 3:01 am 
Site Admin

Posted March 24:

This topic is now closed. Discussion has ended. Over a hundred posts have been removed and it has become obvious people are unwilling to keep within the guidelines.

Any new posts on this subject will be removed.

I'm sorry, but your new topic about the Corona_virus, or you staying at home because of it, of your going out because of it, or you financial situation because of it, or anything in the news because of it, or anything else related to the Corona_virus will be removed.

It is unfortunate that people are unable to keep their political opinions out of these discussions. This is a time where everyone should be coming together to fight the worldwide pandemic. Your opinion about whether Trump is the worst or the greatest president ever has no place in this discussion. Rather than me spending my days policing what is being said, it is simply no longer going to be said in the first place. There are other forums and other means of social messaging available.