Forums :: NEW! Web Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Oct Sat 16, 2021 11:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Addition to Forum Rules
PostPosted: Jul Fri 30, 2021 3:38 am 
Site Admin

My apologies for adding to the already too long rules for this forum. Unfortunately there is always someone who thinks that they are above the rules and can simply use a work-around. This new addition closed a loophole.

No discussions about religion or politics.

now reads:

No discussions about religion or politics.
Linking to outside webpages or websites to circumvent the prohibition on political comments or other prohibited content is not permitted.

This does not mean, in general, that you can't link to outside sources for things you are talking about. It means that if the moderation staff thinks that your link is purely because you aren't allowed, by the rules, to post something here that, they will not let you post the link.

I hate adding specific things like this, things that should be obvious, but unfortunately it becomes necessary.

For example. You cannot post "I think that [elected official] is a [adjective]." Now you cannot post a link to an outside site where that same assertion is made.