Forums :: NEW! Web Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Nov Sun 28, 2021 7:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hickok 539B
PostPosted: Sep Tue 21, 2021 5:34 pm 

Albeit my age (I'm 71) this is the first time I get in a forum and I really don't know the rules involved in, nor what can be done (and what not) through it.
This said I was led by the necessity of getting in touch with Mr Michael G. Higgins about some in-depth analysis on some changes possible for the Hickok 539B (or C)
I'm am a retired electronic designer located in Italy (sorry for my bad English!) got back to the Tubes (First love in my youth) in my last few years.
Greetings to all
Fausto

Post subject: Re: Hickok 539B
PostPosted: Sep Tue 21, 2021 7:28 pm 

Mr. Higgens hasn't visited the forum since Dec Sun 06, 2020. (I hope he isn't another silent key.) You may need to try another path to contact him.

Regardless, there are many people active on this forum who are knowledgeable about the Hickok style of transconductance tester, so you might try just posting your questions here.

PostPosted: Sep Wed 22, 2021 1:17 am 

Welcome to the forums. The following url will take you to the Mike Higgins url's. You might find some of what your looking for at the eccher.com website under VHSystems and you can search for previous discussions here in this forum. Bill

PostPosted: Sep Wed 22, 2021 2:09 am 

FAUCO50,

I have busy on a number of different projects and haven't been very active on the forum recently, but I would be happy to help you if I can.
My email address is "m_higgins@charter.net".

Regards,

Mike