Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Oct Tue 22, 2019 3:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: McMurdo Silver 904 Bridge Schematic Needed
PostPosted: Jun Sat 26, 2010 11:38 pm 

I have a McMurdo Silver 904 Bridge which is easy to recap, but the resistors need some work. A schematic would really help. So far my searches find that this schematic is made of unobtainium, the paper version. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jul Fri 02, 2010 3:05 am 

Hello. I am a new member of this forum. I also have a 904 and am looking for a schematic. I have not been able to find anything, at least not in the usual places I am aware of. I actually have two of these units, one in quite good shape, one so-so. This is one piece of test equipment that I don't have, and need. Any help for the OP would also be highly appreciated by me too. I have been lurking here for quite a while. This post finally drove me to action and register! I have found a wealth of good information here. Perhaps I will be able to provide some of the same, having been involved in the electronics and communications fields since 1961. Tubes forever.....Bill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jul Fri 02, 2010 3:39 am 

Hi, NRCFan<

Your prayers are answered. I got a reply not sure from where, and got TWO schematics, full operating instructions, and a magazine article written by McMurdo Silver himself.

E-mail Steve Rosenfeld (oceangate@comcast.net). He has exactly what you need at a very reasonable price and superb service.

My E-mail is obbm1@hotmail.com. I would like to keep in touch with you and compare notes on the 904. I am a hobbyist for 60 years but have no training and need all the help I can get.

Thanks
Bill Narby